Bloombux® – Amazing.
Did you know? The Bloombux® is a four-time winner!
Did you know? The Bloombux® is a four-time winner!
Wir verwenden Cookies um Ihnen ein optimales Webseiten-Erlebnis zu bieten. Cookies sind mitunter für den Betrieb der Seite notwendig. Andere werden unter anderem zu anonymen Statistikzwecken oder zur Verbesserung der Bedienungsfreundlichkeit eingesetzt. Je nach Einstellung können womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionen der Seite in vollem Umfang genutzt werden. Weiter Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen.
Diese Cookies sind für den Betrieb der Seite unbedingt erforderlich und ermöglichen beispielsweise sicherheitsrelevante Funktionen.
Um unsere Webseite und die Erfahrung in der Produktdarstellung zu verbessern, erfassen wir anonymisierte Daten für Statistiken und Analysen. Mithilfe dieser Cookies können wir beispielsweise die Besucherzahlen und den Effekt bestimmter Seiten unserer Webseite ermitteln und unsere Inhalte für Sie dementsprechend optimieren.
Wir nutzen diese Cookies, um Ihnen die Bedienung der Seite zu erleichtern und das Teilen sowie Merken von Inhalten zu ermöglichen.
Data protection declaration
1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Mr Ralf Lüttmann
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. no.: 04403 / 916945
The company data protection officer of our company can be reached at the above address as well as at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website When you visit our website www.bloombux.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes: - Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the enquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
6 Social media plugins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and [please add/revise if necessary] on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our company better known via these. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is carried out by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
7. data subject rights You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us; - in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing; - pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
8. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests
- pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right,
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.bloombux.de/datenschutz/.
Breeder (no production & no sale of plants)
26160 Bad Zwischenahn, Germany
Telephone + 49 (0) 44 03 - 91 69 45
Fax + 49 (0) 44 03 - 91 69 48
AG Oldenburg HRB 121127
Management: Ralf Lüttmann, Diderk Heinje, Werner Borchers
Value Added Tax-Id: DE 213 879 886
Responsible for the content:
Ralf Lüttmann, Sebastian Heinje
Copyright by INKARHO® GmbH,
Bad Zwischenahn / Germany.
The content and structure of these Internet pages are protected by copyright.
No part of these Internet pages may be reproduced, translated or processed, duplicated or distributed in any form using electronic or other systems without the written permission of INKARHO GmbH.INKARHO® is a protected word and picture trademark of INKARHO GmbH, Bad Zwischenahn / Germany.
Varieties marked with ® are registered trademarks.
Photos used with the kind permission of the copyright holders Baumschule Hachmann, Barmstedt / Germany, Planta Pro, PantherMedia, istock.
The following is a list of the images used from Adobe Stock (- stock.adobe.com).
© Bernd Lang (boxwood borer)
© Eileen Kumpf (boxwood borer)
© photophlox (boxwood borer)
© VRD (boxwood borer)
© Erika Wehde (boxwood hedge)
© Martina (box hedge)
© eliasbilly (boxwood borer)
INKARHO GmbH accepts no liability for the content of external links. The operators of linked sites are solely responsible for their content.
Plant variety protection
Bloombux: This plant is subject to plant variety protection ('microhirs 3'). Propagation and commercial further cultivation is prohibited!